We offer a rich and outstanding product portfolio. Each category is a bouquet of smart technology designed with the future in mind and customized for homes and industries.
A wide range of options are available to select from. For homes and industry, customers will find our 13.5kVA to 5000kVA
range reliable partners to meet every power need.
From the Basic Set to Sound-Proofs, our power generation models are specially designed and manufactured according to globally rated standards.
The depth and quality of our global network attest to the integrity of our offerings. Ziuss Energy & Power Ltd is at present positioned as an official OEM of Perkins (UK) Engines and LEROY SOMER (EU) Alternators.
A mixture of Analogue and Digital Compact Automatic start panels, which are microprocessor-based, gives the customer the flexibility of selecting the Control panel that is most suitable for their requirement and design.
Standard Features & Benefits
- Designed and manufactured in facilities certified to standards
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- Verified product design, quality and performance integrity
- Industry leading load factor
- 85% load factor for standby applications and 75% load factor for prime power applications
- Cutting-edge emissions control
- Engine controller with engine site condition management system
- Robust fuel injection technology for maximum reliability
- Advanced monitoring & communications
- Compliant with industry codes & standards
- Best-in-class reliability and availability
- Optimized maintenance intervals
- A wide range of Sound Attenuated Enclosures
- A variety of generating set control and synchronising panels
- Additional alarms and shutdowns
- A selection of exhaust silencer noise levels
- Fuel System: fuel pre-filters with water separators.
- Generator: multiple generator models and voltages available;
anti-condensation heaters; winding temperature sensors;
bearing temperature sensors;
differential protection current transformers; digital voltage regulator
- Communication companies
- Construction and mining job sites
- Data centres
- Government buildings, municipalities, utilities and educational institutions
- Healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing, commercial and industrial facilities
- Retail buildings, hotels and casinos
- Water treatment plants